Thursday, March 28, 2013

Weirdworld Web Comic Page 1-5







New web comic series 'm working on to keep the comic book juices flowing. I plan on making it on going eventually I will get a page or site for it. Here are the first 5 pages.
You can keep updated with this story if you follow the website  www.weirdworldcomic.smackjeeves.com/  and you can check out more of my art work on my deviant art page here www.davidprophet2.deviantart.com

Weird World is an ongoing web comic about surviving the end of the world. It stars an ensemble cast of characters who fight for their lives after a catastrophic incident that changed the world for ever. Mutations, zombies, giant animals, gangs, thugs, and pretty much anything you can imagine trying to kill and eliminate the human race.

You can follow me on twitter twitter
My facebook art page is www.facebook.com/davidprophetpage if you want to stay updated on new artwork then LIKE! the David Prophet Art page facebook page

Other sites
Instagram @DavidProphet
my other blog is davidprophet.blogspot.com for different blog topics and updates
FREE mixtapes on DatPiff


No comments:

Post a Comment