Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Comic book Pages "The Bomber" p1, Nation and The National Force Character Designs

"The Bomber" page one
This is a short story I'm working on to kick off my universe of super heroes. I always loved super hero comics growing up and dreamed of one day drawing them. Since I've been out the Military my comics have been cartoony but had a realistic base. Operation Henchmen was about the villans who had no super powers although it did feat a super hero in the story. The web comic I've been working on is based around human characters in a crazy situation. So in a way I'm getting back to my roots. The plan is to do different stories involving the characters of the National Force and basically build up a Universe.

Here are some of the Characters that I will be using the Character design is still rough and may change over time but I just wanted to establish a variety of different super heroes to start off my universe.


Here's my first short story "The Bomber" feat two of my Super hero characters. It's simple and to the point because I feel once these characters and personalities are established it will be easier to write them later on.

Here's a little model sheet of The National Force Members



Bonus Alternate pin up with Ice in the front of the group.


No comments:

Post a Comment